Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Rain stops play

I am bored of all this wet weather. I have not been able to get out with the camera for ages. I was ill for weeks and now this constant rain is holding me captive in my own home.GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Rant over, even the birds seem to have stopped visiting the garden. I had wanted to go and take some piccies of St. Pauls church in Northdown road today but yep its raining. The church website has finished as of the first of this month, I have set up a facebook page until a new website comes online CLICK HERE

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same, Don. I know we need the rain, but this has to be the wettest drought I've ever seen in my life !! :o)

    Wouldn't it be nice to have rain at night & sun during the day ? :o)
    At least you'd be able to get out on your mobility scooter for a while, even if it's only for an hour or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJK it is never ending I feel like a prisoner in my own home. The good thing is the foxgloves I planted are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still got things in the greenhouse to plant out, but the weather really isn't making it easy :o) When I planted out some of the veg in the veg plot, I put a cloche over them - good job too, cos I reckon they'd have sprouted water wings & floated off somewhere or they'd have drowned :o) But, they need the sun as well, just like we do :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed