Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Goosebumps at a wedding

I had the pleasure to be invited to a wedding last weekend and it was a a fantastic wedding, but I am writing to tell you about the band. Goosebumps  is their name and Goosebumps they started as I listened to the tunes they played. Some of the songs I had not heard in many a long year but they are still as fresh today and when they were written. Jazz Funk I think they call it and they had the dance floor slapping under the feet of all the dancers. If you get the chance seek them out, you wont be disappointed

1 comment:

  1. Hi Don, cannot see any contact with my blog on yours as before. You are on mine.

    Yvonne
    yvonnes-jottings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed