Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Kent Mercedes service at St. Georges

With Ross no longer at St. Georges, he is at the Botany Bay Beach Kiosk serving bacon sarnies when the weather permits, I was pleasantly surprised  to see St.Georges high in the Kent Mercedes rankings. But when you think about it they offer great service, free collection and delivery of cars in for service and Bob and the Technicians are all Mercedes Benz trained and St Georges is less expensive than other Mercedes appointed dealers in Kent. Bob is a great guy give him a ring on 01843 230300 and mention my blog itwont get you a discount but it does get me brownie points.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Don, I would love one of those Mercedes. Well, maybe in my dreams. I think I used that before today when one of our fellow bloggers posted a pretty spectacular sporty vintage :) Hope all goes well with you. It's been a while since I popped in. Not enough hours in the day for blog traveling :) A bacon sarnie would taste pretty good right now too. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise I would loove a bacon sarnie to. Unfortunatly the weather is so bad Ross can hardly open, ROLL ON SUMMER.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed