Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Ross Prepares for Easter

I spoke to Ross yesterday and he is busy getting the Botany Bay Beach Kiosk ready for opening at Easter.I am looking forwards to this Bacon Sarnies they are great. He has a few days left to get ready so is stocking up on beach goods and ice creams and the kioskis looking good. If you are considering a trip to Thanet head to Botany Bay it is a safe secluded beach with super sand and chalk cliffs lifeguards are on patrol as they are on all of Thanets main sands toilets are available and of course Ross's wit and humour over a cuppa . Botany Bay is one of Thanets great bays come and visit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed