Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Margate Drum Lessons

Those of you who read this blog will know my mate Barny runs a free ads classifieds site Kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk Well I always post local stuff on there and I just posted about Botany Bay Beach Kiosk's Easter preparations and I saw an add for Drum lessons in Margate. I wish I was 40 years younger, I tried the Bass guitar and the piano but was rubbish at them but maybe I should have tried drums. Click Here for the advert. If you have stuff to sell or want to promote your shop or event give Barmy's  Kent Free ads site Kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk a go it is free because he gets paid when you or the people looking at your adverts clik on the google ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed