Friday, 17 February 2012

Feed the Birds 2

I was going to post a picture of me making a suet block for my garden birds. My wife has bought the suet and some raisins, we always have bird seed and sunflower hearts so all we need is to make it. Hmmmmmmmmm I as you know suffer from MS and am a liability in the kitchen as I suffer from muscle spasms and was banned from the kitchen several years ago, so I need help making the birds treat. Well the obvious person is Heather my wife and carer but she is suffering from an ear infection and it has messed with her balance so neither of us can be trusted to mess with hot fat. Sorry birds but we cant make it for you but we will. RSPB bird food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed