Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Ruby Tuesday




I wake this morning and remembered it was Tuesday and that can mean Ruby Tuesday or as most weeks past not Ruby Tuesday because I never took part. Well imagine my disappointment when I got to the blog only to discover last week Ruby Tuesday had ended. Oh well I says not to be, but wait a cotton picking minute! Tonight I come over to my pooter to find a message Ruby Tuesday 2 has been born and did I wanna take part. Well it just so happens this  morning I glanced round the bedroon and snapped everything red in anticipation of taking part only to have my plans dashed and now they are reinvigorated. Join the Ruby Tuesday 2 crew here

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed