Wednesday, 25 January 2012

The Department for Energy and Climate Change looses appeal.

The Department for Energy and Climate Change looses appeal. I am pleased to read the government has lost the stupid appeal trying to cut feed in tariffs. I find it astounding the  department courts the wind turbine industry but tries to decimate Solar which in my mind give home owners a sense of being a part of the green revolution and employs thousands of small individuals . The money spent on Turbines goes strait overseas. Read The Press Association article here

3 comments:

  1. Well said Don, the government have been encouraging householders to "turn green" and install solar panels.

    Then no sooner than Joe Public takes up the offer the government tries to cut the "pay back". Hardly "cricket" is it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me it gives people a sense of ownership of the green issue plus it gives lots of jobs. But hey what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never can figure those people out Don.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed