Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Cats in Crisis Homes, needed for cats

I often post Thanet Cats in Crisis requests. Even if you cant offer a home buy a couple of tins of cat food or better still donate some money to them  01843 299295

Tara is still looking for a new home. Despite appearing on many posters and newsletters, she has never been chosen. She is gentle and affectionate, but probably best suited where there are no noisy dogs or children.

If you you can give this sweet cat a forever home, please:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Don, thanks as ever for reposting our cat stories. I'm delighted to tell you Tara is going to a new home today! :-)
    Regards, Cats in Crisis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed