Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Seasons Greetings

I hope you have all had a great time over the Christmas break. I have had a fantastic time so much so I had to spend yesterday in bed. Nothing to do with food or drink but my MS. I was so exhasted I could hardly move so I slept virtually all day and night, but today I feel almost human again. Our grandson and our eldest daughter have taken the wife off to feed the sea gulls hence I have time to blog. I am listening to Hugh Lauries rendition of St. James Infirmary no it wasnt a Christmas pressie I didn't get a single CD this year. Well thats me up to date I hope you have all had a great time, I doubt you woould ever see me at the sales but if you brave them I hope you bag a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed