Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Large stocking needed


I dont know how I ended up there but I did and now I want one. My Brother came to see me last week and left a copy of Old Glory the steam engine magazine so I am blaming him. I thumbed through as usual and saw that Preston Services are open again over the New Year and will have a steam engine or two working. And from there I ended up at the STEAM TRACTION WORLD website, they make miniature steam engines (if you can call a one ton model miniature) well I got to thinking how about one for Christmas ! And if I could have one it would take a fair sized stocking to hold it WHAT DO YOU RECON MY CHANCES ARE.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed