Friday, 2 December 2011

Is this Worrow thing good for Thanet

I know it seems strange but while the glory hunters of the local political elite stabb each other in the back maybe some good will come out of it. I know that is a sweeping and far reaching statement but think about it, you may find it calms down the ego's or in some cases super ego's of our councillors. Coallitions have in  the past worked well and some europeans only ever manage to get coallition governments. So if our warring factions can stop the in fighting for five minutes maybe than can think about the people who put them there and get back to looking after Thanet which is after all what they were elected to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed