Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Waste contaminated in Cliftonville

 Picked this one up via facebook:-
Got to share this one with you, Thanet District Council are not emptying refuse bins in our area as they reckon the bins have contaminated waste. Instead they are putting yellow stickers on the bin to explain why they haven't been emptied, which is great because most of our neighbours can't speak English. The seagulls are having a field day pecking away and the net result is we have rubbish blowing all over the place. The council's response - the road sweeper will clean it up, bloody marvelous!
 
I AM SURE IF IT IS CONTAMINATED ENOUGH  NOT TO BE COLLECTED IT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED. If I get contaminated can I sue the council

1 comment:

  1. What road sweeper? They're as rare as hen's teeth these days and very few streets get swept. Interesting that the TDC Cabinet member for the environment seems to think he has solved the litter problem. Not in most of Thanet, I fear.

    Our roads only get swept when our (Labour) councillor nags the relevant department for someone to come round.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed