Saturday, 15 October 2011

TRIED MY NEW CAMERA



After many false starts over the last week we managed to get to get out today and try the new film camera out. We started off up at Palm Bay (wwe always start there) and we watched the kite flyers for a while and managed  a few shots, and then we went round to Joss Bay. Once in the car Park we were entertained by a couple of Pied Wagtails and a Yellow Wagtail. I was a bit doubtfull of the Yellow Wagtail but checking other blogs they are still in the area last seen two days ago by STEVE CLICK HERE . I managed some pictures of one of the Pied Wagtails sitting on a small rock, I even tried out a video clip. Then it was time to try my 'new camera' the 1962 Yashica TLR  that I have been putting off testing.We pulled round into Elmwood Ave and I fired off three shots or a QUARTER OF A ROLL OF FILM taking shots of the lighthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed