Margate Football Club public consultationThanet District Council is inviting public comment on proposals received from Margate Football Club for land at Hartsdown Park and Tivoli Park in Margate.
- MFC are requesting to change the lease they have currently on the football ground from 10 years to 24 years.
- MFC wish to lease a new area of Hartsdown Park to construct a new football pitch. MFC are requesting a lease of 24 years on the site of the new pitch.
- MFC wish to lease a new area of Tivoli Park to extend current parking provision. They are requesting a lease of 24 years on this site. (This additional parking provision would be for all users of the redevelopment as detailed below*).
- MFC are requesting a new lease of 125 years on part of the football ground site currently leased to them. This is for the construction of an 80 bedroom hotel*.
- MFC are requesting a change to the lease on the existing five a side pitches and car park from 15 years to 24 years