Monday, 31 October 2011

Jobs for all as Thanet wins cash from Regional Growth Fund

Believe it or not the Government knows Thanet and East Kent do exist and we are to benefit from Regional Growth Fund. Quite what this entails I dont have a clue but stand by your beds because Nick Clegg himself is to make an anouncement today about how we in Kent will be unindated with jobs. I can hardly wait.  I DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT LONG, I had my lunch and did a search before posting this and discovered East Kent has got 40 million out of the£1 billion in grant funding for projects that aim to boost business in local communities and in the report I just read maybe the Manston Parkway station will become a step nearer. CLICK HERE TO READ KM BUSINESS REPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed