Thursday, 6 October 2011

Haircut and Mercedes

I got my daughter to take me for a haircut this morning. So I asked her to stop and see Ross at St.Georges Garage on the way. He was in a meeting with JCB group with whom they have just formed a new partnership. Saint Georges has been a Volkswagen Main Dealership in years gone by and still services many customers from that time as well as many Mercedes owners who are able to get their car serviced locally by Mercedes Benz trained technicians. JCB at St Georges is a partnership of choice enabling the customer to have a vast choice of used cars from one of the South East's largest new and used care dealers and service from an established and well regarded garage. Well, having had a chat with Ross and made arrangements to go and see the new exhibition at the Turner Contemporary, I was taken for a long overdue haircut. I hope not too many people were scared seeing a woolly mammoth in a wheelchair outside Grades Hairdressers in Harold Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed