Friday, 12 August 2011

BEST Fish and Chips

last night Heather got Fish and Chips from the chippie in Upper Dane Road next door to the chines take away. It was brilliant the fish was so large it hun over the sides of my dinner plate, Allways a good sign! The chips were cooked just right and the wally was not lonely coz I got two for the price of one. I wish I had got my camera because it was a sight to behold but the picture will have to wait till our next visit which wont be long. I asked Heather why she was so long and she said they cook the fish to order so fast food done slowly. She recognised the new owners from Holly Lane so they know how to cook and look after the customers. Head on down and give them a try.

4 comments:

  1. Now that sounds oh so good. I do miss a good fish and chips from the chippie. Have a great weekend Don. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Denise it was a great meal I recomend it but a bit far for you to come and get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your point is valueble for me. Thanks!

    My blog:
    billig dsl anbieter und dsl anbieter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas that is very true, but one of these days Don, one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed