Monday, 27 June 2011

Turner Contemporary building is fantastic !!!!!


Turner Contemporary building is fantastic, Not words you expect to hear from a twenty something but I did this weekend. A young lady who visited for the first time was gushing in praise for the building and could understand the design. Also the quality of light she went on about. I needed no convincing I knew but it was nice to hear. It will be interesting to hear my brothers views on the place as he and his wife are coming to see it on Wednesday. I cant wait to start feeling better and be able to go out again, maybe when I do I can get into Margate and have another visit.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to go in there. Why should I support them when they don't support Naked in Thanet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter go in there naked. I love the Naked in Thanet site

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed