Thursday, 23 June 2011

Anyone see Steam Trains on Saturday Kitchen last week

I sat watching Saturday Kitchen last weekend and the wine expert was in Sittingbourne and they showed him on the Sittingbourne and Kemsley Light Railway. When I was a boy many many years agothe same railway was a working much used part of the area. But sadly times change and many of the firms that dominated the Sittingbourne skyline are long gone, but the lovely little railway has been saved read all about the story on the Sittingbourne & Kemsley Light Railway website.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Don, I used to love riding on those trains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love steam especially steam engines the old fairground showmans engines were beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed