Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Puffin Paradise


Hi folks I am just back from a few days aways in Northumberland. It was great and I spent a fair bit of time watching birds and got several firsts for me. We went North to spot a Puffin something I have been promising myself for several years and what with the MS getting worse etc we decided it was possibly now or never. Well we went to Bempton Cliffs in Yorkshire on our way and it was just as well we did. Bempton Cliffs is an RSPB reserve and the vertical cliffs were alive with noisy Gannets Guillemots Razorbills and for me the star of the show Puffins. We had a fantastic time and saw loads of other birds but I will always remember my first Puffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed