Sunday, 8 May 2011

Kent free ads Monkey advertised

My Mate Barny runs a free ads site Kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk and I smiled when I saw on advert for a monkey who is looking for a new home  CLICK HERE FOR ADVERT here iss a copy of the advert:-

Well trained , tamed and beautiful baby capuchin monkey ready for new home. She is blood screened and come with all her health papers, health guarantee , toys and care detectives. she is called Kan. She is friendly, lovely and easily associate with other pets. She like outings and she is very intelligent and respectful. She will adapt to new environment easily and to climatic changes. Above all she will make a wonderful companion and a great addition to your home.

So if you can care for a Monkey have a look on www.kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. What you have wrote is beautiful, he was an amazing person and I know he thought a lot of you and spoke about you regularly, we will all miss him so so much. kira x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed