Monday, 9 May 2011

Beach Hut time again

My wife and a couple of mates are putting our beach hut down onto the sands at Westbrook. We have had a beach hut for over 20 years and had some great times at Westbrook beach. My children are now grown up with children of their own. I cant get down onto the beach any longer but I do enjoy a coffee and a bacon roll whilst sitting on my scooter watching the world go bye. I take the opportunity to make a pest of myself  and talk to anybody who will listen while wife and kids make sand castles. I hope we have a good summer and manage to get plenty of use out of the hut. Margate is a great place to visit if you are planning a staycation Thanet is a greeat place to visit with lots of beautifull bays and sandy beaches to explore great resteraunts and attracions. Join us in Thanet for Beach Hut Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed