Thursday, 28 April 2011

Mention Election and site view go up

I just looked at my site stats and was amazed to find people still viewing an election post I did last April. Why? I dont know but week after week it is the same it just wont go away. I for one will be pleased when this local election and stupid referendum is over. I am hacked off with the callers and leaflets plus we are now getting phone calls. This country is getting more and more Americanised at least we have a Monarch and I AM pleased for the wedding. I cant understand the anti brigade they are in full flow with something to moan about the cost and royals yabber yabber yab. They cant be pleased for anything I think its great . Still if you have read this far leave a comment because I would like to know what country you are from so I can complete the task of this post who clicks on my blog when you mention election and it you click on last years election story YOU ARE SAD. Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Yep mentioning the election has mad my figures zoom up by one person in the last hour hmmmmmmmmm my theory is shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed