Sunday, 24 April 2011

Margate Football Club update

I have just been on the Margate FC website and read the latest about the planning application. No surprise that the amended plans were turned down, with the amount of interest in the plans TDC has to be seen to go by the book. Not that I am suggesting they ever do anything other. I read with interest that Keith Piper said “Every Councillor who spoke was supportive about what we’re trying to achieve at Margate Football Club,”. It seems support is not good enough to have passed the planning application for a smaller hotel than was originally granted. But if you are a Margate supporter you are used to Thanet Council saying one thing whilst doing the opposite. At least TDC are consistent unlike Margate who were solidly beaten by Lowestoft Town on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed