Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Listening to Ron Sexsmith on Radio Two drivetime

I have not moved far from my bed all day and radio 2 has been on all day. I am currently listening to Ron Sexsmith sing an accoustic version of get in line. I have only discovered Ron because of this trak and spent the day searching for it a few days ago. He has now finished and the traffic has been on, I am rambling it must be because I feel crap. I got out of bed to listen because my son in law is downstairs drilling holes in the kitchen walls and I needed to turn the radio up. Now I am up I might as well spend some time on the pooter before I go back to sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed