Thursday, 28 April 2011

Kitchen stops play but Royal wedding party still on



My son in law has been playing in our kitchen. He has taken the units out stripped the wallpaper and put a new ceiling up and we are waiting on the plasterer as I type. So our planned Royal Wedding celebrations are being moved from here to our daughters. We are moving the flags and the bunting and the Union Jacks and decorating her house when we get there. I said somewhere yesterday I am a Royalist who has breed Royalists who in turn have done the same because the grand children are all excited and want a party. I seem to have recovered from my infection sufficiently well enough at least  to get there. So BBC all the way tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed