Wednesday, 13 April 2011

I spoke to Rob Today

Robs finding things hard at the moment as he works for KCC as a librarian and as you know with all the cuts everyone is worried about their jobs. Well to help alleviate the stress of not knowing whats going on and not being told anthing he has taken up running. STRANGE you may think but I used to love running and as a boy was picked to run for Kent, look at me now in a wheelchair but we have all come from somewhere to get to where we are now. Back to Rob he is going to run in the Folkestone ten miler and  as asking for sponsors so he can raise money for the Thanet Hospice so far he has sponsorship for about 100 quid if you would like to sponsor Rob send me an email

FOLKESTONE  RUNNING CLUB
10 MILE RACE
 ALONG THE PROM
ON Good Friday
April 22ND  2011
@ 11AM

First Male £100 First Female £100. Cash prizes to other categories.
MEDALS TO ALL FINISHERS.

CLICK HERE FOR RACE WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed