Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Cancer and our wishes

All of us have a thousand wishes. To be thinner, to be bigger, have more money, have a cool car, a day off, a new phone, to date the person of your dreams. A cancer patient only has one wish, to kick cancer's ass. I know that 97% of you won't post this as your status, but my friends will be the 3% that do. In honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, post this for at least one hour
THE ABOVE was listed on my facebook account and if you read it I challenge you to post it on your account. Cancer affects us all and if someone reads the above and it prompts them to fight cancer its worth it. I wish you all good health.

1 comment:

  1. I am also supported heavily the cancer patients. This is kind of well wishes and supports they really need. But this place is best to wished them best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed