Tuesday, 8 March 2011

World record broken at 8.30 AM. today


I phoned the doctors and got through at the first attempt. I am sure that must be a world record and I am waiting for my gold medal and a mention in the Guinness book of records. I am not taking a pop at my doctors, they do a great job. I am just pleased I managed to get through and without stress and hassle. I can remember as a child how difficult it was to get a doctors appointment the receptionist at our surgery saw it as her personal mission in life to interrogate every soul who dared to try and bother the doctor and disturb her surgery. We have come a long way in the last fifty years but it is still hard to make a doctors appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Greta news. Congratulation for it. I am feeling well after know about that you have world record.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed