Saturday, 26 March 2011

Been away for a week and nothing has changed

 I have just got back from a few days away with the family at Center Parcs in Norfolk and on a quick browse of the local blogs nowt has changed much here in Planet Thanet. Markey Mark Nottingham is still deselected and I doubt will ever serve Northood again as a Labour councilor, Labours local leader Cllr Clive Hart has not resigned and Kay Dark is in the lime light. The best news I read was on Tony's THANET COAST LIFE blog. Margates museum is to be reopened. I am delighted with this news and I am sure the businesses that are investing in the Old Town are glad to have such an asset in their midst. Only a few days now until the opening of the Turner Contemporary Art Gallery. I am due to go to a preview of the gallery and will blog about that when I have been and seen the inside.

2 comments:

  1. Just checking back to read any postings you may have written.

    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't like the look of the building on the front. The colour reminded me of chlorine smelling swimming baths and the concrete along the path looks like something out of a WW2 bunker, however I picked up a booklet promoting what is going to happen inside and it did look a little enticing. I we'll just have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed