Wednesday, 23 February 2011

This cat is in a real crisis HE BARKS

Yep Leo is a cat who BARKS no honest Leo is an honarary cat. He is being cared for by Thanet cats in crisis, I blogged about him and some of the other dogs that Cats in Crisis rescue last mont. Well poor old Leo is having a rough time of it  and Angela from CATS IN CRIS sent me an e-mail asking me to put the word out that they tcic need some cash to pay for Leo's recent operation and I expect the can do with dosh to keep running as times is 'ard and people are not as generous. So click on Leo's update and if you can see your way fit to sending cats in crisis some wonga Leo and his mate will be gratefull. Dont forget TCIC need to rehome cats and dogs all the time so if you are considering getting one give them a call 01843 299295 or send them a cheque to:-Cats in Crisis - registered charity no. 1122296
Address
: 87 Arlington Gardens, Margate, Kent CT9 3TA

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for this Don - you're a real friend to us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed