Tuesday, 15 February 2011

The Community Pharmacy Gallery Events


The Community Pharmacy Gallery are organising  To be held in The Theatre Royal, Margate on Saturday 2nd April 2011.. Now whilst not knowing to many details of this event I have just got off the phone to Mike at the Pharmacy Gallery in Margate Old Town and he tells me they have had enquiries from around the world to enter stuff for the  2 Days Laughter Screening so it should be a great event. The Theatre Royal screening in FREE yep I did say FREE so put this one in your diary and contact Mike at  The Community Pharmacy Gallery in the Market Place Margate 01843 22 3800 or visit the gallery website BEEPING BUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed