Monday, 24 January 2011

Trip to the dentist






I had a check up at the dentist last week. Nothing unusual in that and everything was OK. while out I took a few snaps of Margate Harbour area for no other reason than I could. Margate are considering painting the lighthouse red and white strange if you ask me but Margate council is very odd. I saw someone has started a facebook page opposing the idea so that'll stop em then. I expect it is all to do with the Turner centre and cleaning up the area, I would have thought the money spent on Painting a perfectly good lighthouse would be better spent reducing the business rates on the empty shops so anyone visiting the Turner will have somewhere to visit but what do I know. Turner centre opens 16th April so someone best get their skates on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed