Monday, 10 January 2011

Margate football club plans cause stir

I have just come from Michaels blog after seeing the proposed plans  for the redeveloping Hartsdown and the football club and a hotel. I am pro Margate FC and the Turner centre and Wstwood crosss (I dislike shopping so I dont actually like any shopping centres) I am not sure that the people of Thanet like the idea of Margate FC or the Turner Centre so I maybe one of the few who dont hark back to Margates past and welcome the 21st century. I think we need some more hotels the One ate the station and the travel lodge are always fully booked or at least whenever family try and get rooms, so maybe a new hotel wouldnt be bad for Margate.

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed