Monday, 3 January 2011

Lazy day

 LONGTAILED TIT


I  am knackered after a week of festivities I didn't get up till 11.00 and now having had a shower in my new wet room I am done in. When I get enough energy I plan to set the camera up to get some shots of them swarming to my new feeders that I got for Christmas. I saw a garden first yesterday a Long Tailed Tit. They can normally be seen in Northdown Park but it was a wonderful first for the new year list. I never managed a piccie but the image will stay in my mind I borrowed the piccie from the RSPB site. Its 12.22 as I type  and our daughter is on the phone planing holidays, I cant wait it will be something nice to look forward too. I dont know about you but I am already fed up with winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed