Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Kent free ads all-in-one-place.co.uk

Barny and his free ads site hasn't had a mention lately. I never know how to list it under free ads or freeads or free classified adverts. The combination is huge, well Barny started his site just over a year ago but not many people advertise on his classifieds section just a few cars or vans and of course Ross up at Saint Georges Garage advertises his used cars and the Car services etc. I have plugged Barnys site Kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk as much as I can to friends etc but what it needs is people to sell stuff on there. I know a few people who have used it and items have sold but they dont list anything new. I know that Ebay is the place to sell stuff but ebay chares listing fee's and commission Kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk is free to list and free to sell and you get five free photos. I dont understand why people prefer  to pay when Kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed