Monday, 17 January 2011

Ballroom & Latin Dance Classes In Thanet

Most of you know I promote my mate Barnys  Kent free ads classifieds website www.kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk well since The New Year His site has had loads of new adverts. The one that I am going to blog about here is this advert for Ballroom & Latin Dance Classes In Thanet. I don't know who Steven Ford is but with all the popularity of  BBC Strictly Come Dancing I expect his classes to be very popular with both children as well as adults. As far as I can make out lessons are for all age groups and will be at Salmestone School on Mondays and Thursdays starting March 7th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed