Thursday, 20 January 2011

Alpha course at Saint Pauls Northdown Road

While I am updating the church website I thought I should mention the Alpha course starting next month at Saint Paul's. The Alpha course is open to everyone interested in discovering what Christianity is about.  Come, relax, eat, share your thoughts and explore the meaning of life. I can recommend the course to anyone who is unsure of the whole God Christian thing and wants to find out more and also for anyone who has for what ever reason drifted away from believing in Jesus. Find out more about Alpha Here.
Contact  01843 226832 answer phone. Or speak to Vicar Patrick Ellisdon at church.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your recruitment Don. May I fully endorse Alpha. I did the course myself some years ago and drew so much strength from it. I completed my course in Canterbury. You may have met Simon Hughes at some point whom I believe is or has been the East Kent Co-ordinator for Alpha. Simon and I first did the course together at City Church and although I've not seen him for a while, he is a good friend and brother in Christ to me.
    Be blessed my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed