Thursday, 2 December 2010

Where the heck is Qatar

I sat and watched the world cup thing and accepted we have not got to host 2018 or 2022 World Cups and I went off and blogged for the afternoon and over fish and chips I got to thinking where the heck is Qatar? So I looked on google and I found a map and here is where Qatar is somewhere near Saudi Arabia and Kuwait  and Iraq and Iran. So no beer if you are planning to go and if you are taking your wife make sure she aint blonde  unless you fancy a fifty camel swop.

2 comments:

  1. Don, have you been sent back to the '70s?

    Qatar isn't a dry state like Saudi, most of the hotels have bars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW thats good for football fans then

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed