Sunday, 12 December 2010

The Turner Centre LOOKS AMAZING

 Yep its official the Turner Centre at night Looks Amazing. Not my views but those of my 20 year old son who I must add is reknown for his compliments. He came in last night and said "have you seen the Turner Centre all lit up at night I just came round by the Nayland rock and saw it all lit up it looks AMAZING"
What better compliment that that, and it is another four months before the opening . I know a lot of locals are less than happy with the Turner Contemporary but I love the idea and wish it every possible sucsess. I hope as a community Thanet really gets behind it and that it helps toward the regeneration of the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed