Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Testicular Cancer

Sometime ago I blogged about my problem that I thought was Testicular cancer. I am pleased to say after scans and visits to see eurologists it is just a cyst. I was due under the knife a month ago but having gone for a preop it was cancelled . I am due back next week. The reason for this blog is I know how worried I was when I discovered a lump on my crown jewels. So if my blogging like this helps someone else go and seee the doctor if they discover a lump it will be worth it. Dont suffer in silence go and see your doctor it is probably just a cyst like my lump.But my lump will be for the chop next week, wish me well.
CANCERHELP.ORG WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed