Friday, 24 December 2010

Surplus to requirements

I am rubbish when it comes to wrapping presents and being disabled I am not safe in the kitchen so I am surplus at the moment until my Grand Children get here. Then I will be pulled this way and that to read stories build lego and 100 other tasks. I have discovered grand children enable me to have a second childhood and the kids make allowances for my inabilities. I have to laugh at my eldest grandson who is four he assumes the role of adult with my wife's elder sister and if she takes him to the shop he ensures she has her coat and tells her to hold his hand and NO RUNNING and she has to look both ways when crossing the road. I wish all readers a very very Happy Christmas and may you get all you put on Santa list. Don

1 comment:

  1. Hi Don hope you and your family have a really wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed