Saturday, 18 December 2010

Stuck indoors

I am still stuck indoors, my world seems to be getting smaller I haven't been out of the house for six weeks and now I am stuck in my bedroom, GRRRRRRRRRRR. I have an infection and can hardly move , when I was downstairs last it took half an hour and three of us to move me back to bed ,so until I am moving better I am staying upstairs.I have been browsing the blogs and came across this article for a crop walk. Obviously the word WALK drew me straight to it and I was not disappointed click here to read article and play YouTube clip. I cant wait till the weather improves (two inches of snow today) and summer to come so I can go on something similar on my scooter. Saint Pauls in Northdown road often have prayer walks for Cliftonville and Thanet and I am looking forward to being able to go on one

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are still feeling poorly Don,hope you start to pick up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healing thoughts and prayers to you Don - it sounds like a horrible infection. Hopefully you will be out and about again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks folks I am getting fed up with this grrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed