Monday, 20 December 2010

Snow on Sky dish stops Miranda

There I was happily watching Miranda  and the picture started to break up and then nothing. Sky's blue screen of death Worse than the computer blue screen of death, I couldn't watch the end of Miranda. But rescue was at hand in the shape of a soft broom a big pair of boots and a willing victim ie my wife. She rushed out suitably dressed swept snow from the Sky dish and Voila Sky and Miranda back only touble was wife locked herself out and I had to hobble to front door to let her back in. So I never see much of Miranda but I have discovered how to get sky working in the snow storms. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOUR DISH IS STUCK ABOVE SHOULDER HIGHT wait for santa and his reindeer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed