Thursday, 23 December 2010

SKYWATCH AGAIN no sooner has one week finished blah blah








I have been having so much festive fun I forgot to take a piccie of the sky today so here is a few from Richmond Park earlier in the year . The only difference had I taken them today would have been the leaves on the trees I expect the trees and pretty much bare now. I never noticed how the deer graze the lower branches and keep the trees level on the bottoms. I had been there all day and was heading back to the car and my scooter ran out of battery and as I sat there I looked back from whence we had come and it was like a ureka moment ALL THE TREE BOTTOMS ARE LEVEL SOMEONE MUST TRIM THEM oh I can be so thick at times. Well todays sky was a similar colour but I was not a Richmond Park today. Have a Great Christmas Break and may Santa bring you all you wrote on your list. I am getting a new brain in my Christmas stocking . ALL THE BEST TO ONE AND ALL. XXX Don
http://skyley.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

  1. I choose to differ with you, you do have some sky pictures in the selections. Nevertheless, I liked looking at the nature pictures, and is that you on the scooter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots as always and there are always skies, sometimes other things are more interesting at the time! Have a great holiday!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you out and about enjoying yourself....even if it wasn't today! Happy Holidays Don!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see Richmond Park, - it has been fifteen years since we were there. Great shots, - wishing you happiness at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics but I'm not seeing any sky cos I sadly suppose I am a bit dim today. Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you folks ..............yes that is me on the scooter and Bob there was some sky its just you look with your eyes shut. Happy Christmas everyone. XXX Don

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great series of shots and I was happy to see the one of you in this post. Popping in to wish you and all your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year Don. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don, I think it's very nice to have something in a picture besides just "sky"....Thanks for some really nice picture..including you on the scooter, if it's you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Wonda that is me out walking the fact that I cant walk anymore wont stop me wreeking havoc on the paths of Britain. Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots, Don, especially of the deer. They seem so docile lying there allowing you to snap away.

    Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Sky Watch posting!

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    Happy SWF! Have a good weekend,
    Regards, Bram

    My SkyWatch on WordPress

    Seen on Sky Watch Friday, Season 4, Episode 24

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice series. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful series, Don.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful series, Don! It is great to see you out enjoying the day. Cool shots of the deer. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed