Sunday, 5 December 2010

Ramsgate's Christmas Extravaganza

I   just went onto the VisitThanet website and discovered that Ramsgate has a Christmas Extravaganza this week  in  Charlotte Court (behind the Police Station) from 10am to 4.30pm on Saturday 11th December.I think you can get a visit with Santa and if you cross his palm with silver he and his Elves will give you a pressie. So pop overr to Ramsgate and visit Santa and spend money at the Arts and Crafts Market and if you have any scraps of change left support the Bussiness Tax paying shops that are our town centres. I should also add a warning that if you dont support these diverse shops in our High Streets they will become Ghost Towns. A bit like Margate I hear you all cry, No says I Margate has the Turner Contemporary and Dreamland is to become a theme park.

1 comment:

  1. Srange how Michael who lives in Ramsgate knew nothing about this event. Typical people never promote stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed