Saturday, 25 December 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Have a GREAT CHRISTMAS everyone Thanks for reading my Rants and putting up with my insanity this year. I wont be around later today it is now 0.37 hours and I am soon oft to bed Sant must be running late cos I am sat here with a mice pie glass of milk and a carrot for Ruddolf  and I am getting a bit miffed he aint put in an appearance  so he has about five minutes to put in a showing or I AM RETIRING TO THE LAND OF NOD. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOOD NIGHT.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the moment I'm waiting for the New Year!
    I HAVE FAITH, PEACE AND HOPE FOR BETTER DAYS.
    Everything happens in our lives to teach us something.


    HAPPY NEW YEAR, DEAR
    GRACE OLSSON

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Father Christmas was good to you Don and that you all had a lovely Christmas. Happy New Year :) Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed