Saturday, 13 November 2010

Thanet HIPS Sell your house for £499.

While I am promoting Thanet Business I will tell you about Trevor at Thanet HIPS not its not a sevice for Hip Replacements the NHS do a good line in that . Thanethips is short for Thanet Hot Internet Properties Trevor tells me that he wants to offer house sales an internet based service and charge less due to his reduced overheads,
Sell for a fixed fee of: £499
No sale no fee
No sole agency agreement
No increase in fees for multiple agency
NO VAT TO PAY
Listing on: Google Maps, Globrix, Tepilo, Fish4homes, Thanet HIPs
All new listings are promoted on Globrix

 have a look at his site Thanet HIPS Sell your house for £499.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed