Monday, 15 November 2010

Thanet HIPS internet house sales sell your house for £499

Internet House sales? Is this the future? Trevor at Thanet Hips which stands for Thanet Hot Internet Property Sales thinks so. When I spoke with him last week he told me  whilst he hasn't cornered the market in Estate Agents terms he is managing to earn a living. I suspect that £499 to sell your home will attract sellers in current economic times. I also think that traditional high street Estate agents will always be the prefered way of House sellers to market their homes but I have a habbit of being proved wrong. But as the Internet is our future so the Government keep telling us maybe Thanet HIPS will prosper first in Thanet and then the world. And I can say I knew him when he was just starting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed